Memo me Abibifahodie & Total Afrikan Liberation BAIO family. I'm wanting to open the discussion on methods of Child supplementary educational materials with an emphasis on Nationhood. I will share some of the materials I use with my Son, Nephews, Neices kwk. I would also like to hear some of the methods used by those in the BAIO community. If we are to be serious about Nationhood, then we are tasked to the education of our children, Our FUTURE in a Nationhood context.

One of the materials that I use is  Ubongo Kids. This is a shown created to pass essential concepts, some of which concepts consist of Mathematics, The water cycle, Clean and Dirty energy, Living with Purpose, Making difficult decisions, Telling Time, Kwk. You can find their content on most social platforms. https://youtu.be/eHVSO9bsKs8 This is a YouTube link to a episode on clean and dirty energy. *Note* Episodes that title "+European Union "has a child drawn in with eurocentric features, though distracting, please don't let it take away from the overall message of the program.

I also use the curriculum and materials provided by Kamali Academy. I believe Kamali Academy is the best example of what Nana Amos Wilson had envisioned, we he discussed Afrikan Centered education. I also believe that this curriculum can be modified and used in the education of our people. You can find their materials on KamaliAcademy.com

I hope fruitful conversation will come from this discussion post. As stated previously, I'd love to hear some of the methods used by the BAIO community. I'm willing to schedule in my time, Google hangouts to those wanting to get to know me, and to discuss Nationhood. 

Thank you for your time in reading this post. Memo me Abibifahodie & Total Afrikan Liberation!

You need to be a member of Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network to add comments!

Join Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you brother for the post

I can resonate with this as my 1 and 3 year old regularly watch akili and me who is produced by the same company. Although it's not cartoon network or any of other advanced addictive animation programmes that our children are exposed to, it's perfect for mines to develop their basic skills with alearning tools that connects with them culturally.

I would like to discuss how we can tie all these platforms together for families who are looking for this type of platform for their children to access between 1 to 11 years of age?

• The best thing to do is start with homeschooling/daycare. In my community there is an initiative going, but we lack facilities and people willing to teach. It would have to be community involvement in every sense. Meaning the community would have to come together agree upon curriculum, and elect those to teach. 

• You brother’s keep up the good work let know if you need help and support 

• Our education system is going to be world class.And method has to have a proven track record of achievements credentials scholarship alumni.In the nation building process we can’t  experiment.We will have educators in the Arts sciences literature culture math history that will be thoroughly vetted from the best institutions in the world.We at the BAIO have extremely high education standards  

• Ideally that should be the goal Brother. To my knowledge,  and correct  me if I'm wrong, there isn't a world class education system or method with a proven track record in educating Africans specifically for the purpose of Nationhood. Most of the curriculums and systems that I've found come from individuals or small communities who want to provide alternative education for African children. If the BAIO were to implement a world class system or methods with a proven track record, which to my knowledge, does not exist, we would be pioneering in our initiatives, therefore it would be experimental. Now this post wasn't to implement a system of educating African children, this is just to share supplemental resources I use in the educating of my Son, Nieces, Nephews kwk.

• Africans have to go abroad to get a world class education because most universities in Africa lack credible faculties accreditation and infrastructure.Also there is a culture in Africa which doubts Africa’s ability to facilitate education and produce quality education.So when we build institutions they have to meet and succeed standards 

Future home of education.so
        Domain Name Registration - register your domain name online,and get the name you want while it's still available. Internet Domain Registration & Inte…
This reply was deleted.