If you had to create an Afrikan American Fund with these prerequisites:
1. Transparency - a live web counter of the funds in the account in real time, every transaction accounted for online, minutes of meetings posted, a detailed list of planned expenditures, purchases, investments, acquisitions, stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.
2. Liability & Accountability - Names, Photos, Telephone numbers, email addresses & physical location of fund administrators and/or managers on the website
3. Domestic & International Banks - A Domestic Black Bank in America & An international Black Afrikan Bank on the continent to hold and transfer funds from one bank to another.
What financial vehicle do you think would be the best infrastructure conducive to asking Black people to contribute on a monthly basis to an Afrikan American Fund?
Thank you in advance for your replies!
P.S. Here is an example of the type of website described above: http://rollingjubilee.org
It's not exactly the same thing but in the same ballpark with a different context.
This document is specific for Kha-nu, which i could care less about staying in far northern east afrika but if the UN is approving IDPAD then we're one step closer to our nation.
So guys & gals, I just came across this video on youtube. Are any of our admin familiar with or aware of this? I'm not sure if this is real or not but I think it's worth looking into if it hasn't been already. They have a website as well, which i'll drop the link for.
Here is a list of youtube channels, in which I get all my Ghana information from family!!!
2. bomani tyehimba
3. Natural Ghana Girl
4. The only way is ghana
5. Native Borne
6. Delilah's Treasure
7. Double A (building in ghana)
8. Dr. Harnet (Investment opportunities)
9. Eve's eye
11. Steven Sure
12. Vickie Remoe
13. Walter Ray
!4. Yaa Youngheart
15. Zoh Tv
If you enjoy coffee please checkout "Sweet Unity Farms" coffee. Its organic and naturally sweet so you do not need little to no cream or sugar. Its the best coffee ive ever tasted and its BLACK OWNED. !!! SWEET UNITY FARMS COFFEE !!!
The President of the Republic, João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço, today signed a decree to introduce changes to the import regime for used cars, making the terms of the process more flexible, taking into account the current context of difficulties in the acquisition, road transport.
Thus, it is allowed to import used light truck equipment, with a maximum of 6 years from the date of the first registered registration, its manufacture or use.
It is also allowed to import heavy used road equipment, with a maximum of 10 years counted from the date of first registered registration, its manufacture or use.
In the preamble to the decree signed this Monday by the President of the Republic, it can be read that the measures adopted aim, inter alia, to facilitate the private purchase of passenger vehicles for personal use, putting an end to the restrictions that have been observed in the importation of equipment used, adapting the situation to the current economic situation and productive needs.
In the same document, the holder of the Executive Power defines that cars used for own use can be imported outside the limits of the first registered registration, their manufacture and years of use, among others, in the following cases:
Vehicles belonging to consular representations or international organizations accredited in the national territory;
Vehicles and engines intended to participate in sporting events, with the limitation that they may only run on the periods and itineraries defined for that purpose;
Vehicles which, by their value or use, can be classified as collection or exhibition items, according to a specific diploma;
Vehicles with more than 30 years of manufacture, imported for cultural purposes
Imported vehicles that have been donated to non-profit institutions duly recognized or acquired by inheritance.
CIVIL HOUSE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC in Luanda, June 18, 2018 NOTA DE IMPRENSA
O Presidente da República, João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço, assinou hoje um decreto a introduzir alterações ao regime de importação de viaturas usadas, flexibilizando os termos do processo, tendo em5 conta o actual contexto de dificuldades nos domínios da aquisição, comércio e assistência técnica de equipamentos rodoviários.
Assim, é permitida a importação de equipamentos rodoviários ligeiros usados, com o máximo de 6 anos contados a partir da data da primeira matrícula averbada, do seu fabrico ou uso.
É igualmente permitida a importação de equipamentos rodoviários pesados usados, com o máximo de 10 anos contados a partir da data da primeira matrícula averbada, do seu fabrico ou uso.
No preâmbulo do decreto assinado esta 2ª feira pelo Presidente da República pode ler-se que as medidas adoptadas visam, entre outros fins, facilitar a aquisição particular de veículos utilitários de passageiros para uso pessoal, pondo fim às restrições que se vinham observando na importação de equipamentos rodoviários usados, adaptando-se a situação à actual conjuntura económica e necessidades produtivas.
No mesmo documento, o Titular do Poder Executivo define que podem ser importados veículos automóveis usados para uso próprio, fora dos limites da primeira matrícula averbada, do seu fabrico e anos de utilização, entre outros, nos seguintes casos:
Veículos pertencentes a representações consulares ou organizações internacionais acreditadas no território nacional;
Veículos e motores destinados a participar em provas desportivas, com a limitação de poderem circular apenas nos períodos e itinerários definidos para tal fim;
Veículos que, pelo seu valor ou uso, possam ser classificados como peças de colecção ou exibição, de acordo com diploma específico;
Veículos com mais de trinta anos de fabrico, importados para fins culturais
Veículos importados que tenham sido doados a instituições sem fins lucrativos devidamente reconhecidas, ou adquiridos por herança.
Please click on the above link and join the BAIO Country chapter where you currently reside.
If a group hasn't been created for the country you reside in you can create it using this format:
BAIO (YOUR COUNTRY) CHAPTER
About this Group:
For BAIO Members residing in the country of (Your Country)
Members of this Group are called:
(Your Country) BAIO Members
The BAIO logo of your country
The BAIO logo of your country
The BAIO country logos are located in the PHOTOS section of the site.
Just remember...YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Brotha's and Sista's i am a young brotha (27 yrs old) from MN who will be buying land in Techiman, Ghana this summer 2018. My goal is to move their within 5 years all while building a recreation & sport facility near my home in ghana. I have a B,S in Recreation and Sport Facility Management. I am also 4 months away from a M,A in Sport Administration which will then allow me to be an Athletic/Activities Director for a university or high school. My goal for Africa is to take my expertise, knowledge, skills, and ability and help build our Nation and our People!!! Youtube (Benu Village) its near Techiman, Ghana
A car is a device that transports persons from Point/A to Point/B. If point B is Self Determination and Freedom, then an appropriate device should be used.
like a good car, which has many parts, all parts must work together as a unit. A good Black Agenda should be that Car.
When there is a Black AGENDA, it will look like this ....
1) There are about 1,200 majority Black Zip codes in America. (meaning African/Americans are make up over 50% of the population)
2) There should be a community owned and operated factory in each of those majority Black zip codes.
3) There should be a community owned and operated Credit Union in each of those Majority Black Zip Codes. (adoption of a chosen crypto-currency should be initiated to end monetary dependency on others)
4) Land acquisition and development for housing, agriculture, and commercial development should be spearheaded from those majority Black Zip codes.
5) Black Education and Training Agenda should be integrated with the development agenda. Demand will dictate skills needed. With emphasis on Building and Construction Trades, Agriculture, Health, and "STEM". (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
6) Black community residents in Majority Black Zip Codes should be encouraged to devise ideas and action plans on how to improve their communities and what goods and services can and should be provided.
7) There should be community owned and operated Supermarkets in each of the Majority Black Zip Codes. Trading with each other and with the continent of Africa which will translate into REAL PAN-AFRICANISM.
8) Investment in this Black Agenda should be designed to be INCLUSIVE. A system should be designed so that persons with just $1.00 and a good idea can participate.
9) ** Health and Wellness, and Security should never be ignored when engaging in responsible community
development strategies. A network of Community Clinics in a minimum of 1000 zip codes offers tremendous potential as it relates providing information to network participants on the latest trends in healthcare and improving health and wellness. The potential also exists to create and independent health insurance cooperative if enough people can be inspired to participate.
BUT WAIT! ... THERE'S MORE! ...... YOUR INPUT
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.