Platform revamp?

1. Memo mo Abibifahodie! (Greetings of Black=Afrikan Liberation!) It came to my attention that the B.A.I.O. site is set up under a platform that isn't Afrikan owned. I do not mean this in an offensive way, I feel the Admin. Set up this site with what was available to them at the time. I honestly feel it is disingenuous to use the rhetoric of Black Afrikan infrastructure using a communications infrastructure that is not Afrikan. I came across a site Abibitumi.com a project started by Dr. Obadaele Kambon. Discovered this platform via Dynast Amir (Search fo Uhruhru) interview with Dr. Kambon. While tuning in to Brother Holips live show a couple weeks back, I overheard a brother speaking on making changes to our ning site. I invite you to Abibitumi.com to see what the platform has to offer. Maybe we can do a B.A.I.O. site revamp using this Platform. Invite Afrikan=Black People! https://www.abibitumi.com/invite/ ; Thank you for your time in reading this post and considering my proposal. I hope to hear back from the B.A.I.O. community to see what are any thoughts on the post. Memo mo Abibifahodie.

You need to be a member of Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network to add comments!

Join Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nobody is arguing this brother. Language is defined as a system of communication used by a country or community. The key word here is COMMUNITY. therefore learning a new language places you in a community where you can build networks, partnerships, and alliances on the continent to achieve our overall goal, while getting our message out to a larger part of the diaspora.

• Brother this is the hypocrisy of people in the Pan Africanist Movement.They talk about African languages but they only visit and dwell in Anglophone and English speaking countries.I speak English..There are no written West African languages that everyone can agree on.Language is divisive and is one of the triggers for social unrest and friction 

• Again you're fixating on language and not the opportunities to reach out to a larger part of the diaspora, and building partnerships on the continent. 

• We are already building partnerships on the continent and you brought up language..I don’t care if a brother speaks Eskimo,If you are Black African and have a skill set we want you.Can I ask what is your profession brother?

• As a people who lost our language, I am very interested in picking up a language that my ancestors may have spoken, I am not alone in this. I believe there is a power in realigning ourselves with our Afrikan identities.  My profession is Infrastructure construction. Specialize in pipe laying and Hydro Excavation. I'm a novice heavy machines operator but my skills are growing. 

• In my opinion you should focus on that and seeing how you can contribute to building something tangible.If you want to speak an African language you always learn it.That language won’t be the language of business transactions or legal documents.Serious business people are not concerned about language.They are concerned about building and creativity.Again language is a stalling tactic 

• I also invisioned a JOB CORPS type campus in ghana!!! lets link up bro and bounce knowledge off each other

• That’s whats important brother.All of these other issues like Ning platform language meeting such and such are a drag a distraction petty and divisive,let’s focus on the endgame have a land of our own where we control our destiny 

• Thank you for your thoughtful responses. I respect the Admin and their vision for the B.A.I.O. with all due respect that is all I've been focused on since I found out about this organization. it's the reason why I chose my particular field. I'm not too vocal in the community because I feel I need to bring more to the table. Inspired by Minister Dawud, I developed plans to build a job core in the hopes of creating our workforce. That vision hasn't changed but the location has. My plan is to take that system to the continent and to start there. If you ever want to discuss particulars to attempt to implement it here in the States feel free to contact me via private msg. Memo me Abibifahodie!

• I install gas, water, sewage, communications, power kwk.

This reply was deleted.