Independent Nation State

Good evening. I wanted to know how far along are we with establishing an Independent Nation State.

Do we have a road map to get there?  Are there plans on making it happen?

What are the steps being taken?

Is there a Brainstorming forum?

You need to be a member of Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network to add comments!

Join Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm definitely torn here. Its funny that you mention ECOWAS. Most of our ancestors came from what is now called the ECOWAS region and I would have no problem setting up there. For the longest time I thought that it was our destiny to return to and restore Liberia to its past greatness. I have not given up that dream but due to the current economic state of the region, I'm not so sure it would be the best course (at least not to go and try to re-establish ourselves in Liberia initially). Not to mention the government in Liberia is absolute trash. However I think another idea is to maybe set up in another zone A country like Senegal (which has been more politically stable and has a decent GDP) and slowly start to influence other states in the region to enact for Pan-Africanist type policies. I also understand that it may make more sense to start in a country like Benin which has had very little conflict over recent decades, but it has a lower GDP. Another potential argument against the ECOWAS region is that countries like Kenya and Rwanda already have decent infrastructure in place and more foreign investment lined up. The EAC region has a higher GDP per capita as well. That leads to more business opportunities especially for people like me who work in the tech field. Not to mention all the people who aren't ready to absorb a drastic drop in their quality of life. I'm fine with a minimalist lifestyle but I suspect I'm in the minority. We should a create a separate lobbying body that represents DOEA members in our territory and sister cities that "influence" governments like AIPAC does with the endgame being the takeover of Liberia. Then we could continue to expand our sister cities throughout the continent even up to some of the Arab states like Morocco and Tunisia. The key to all this of course if money. Thankfully people like Akon have already started the groundwork in Senegal but we need to start making our presence known at these conferences like the All Black National Convention amongst others. Ideally we would have bases linked to our cooperative ADOS fam in Atlanta and D.C. This is just a basic framework and I'm open the any ideas or criticisms you have.

• ADOS is not powerful enough. Its sounds draining and weak.As a political political block, especially for sister cities and repatriation, ECOWAS or a simialr title is independant, autonomous, and doesn't beg thanos from a weak position.

• Oh I know ADOS is weak. I shouldn't have used that term. I was mainly referring to affiliated businesses based in America assuming more trade partnerships would be facilitated. That's usually how conflicts are mitigated. Its the same type of principles behind the unified currency. Such ideas have their downsides but all things should be considered. As far as ECOWAS operating as a political block, I have my doubts. Remember we would be competing with multiple imperialist nations and not just one. The goal is to have our hooks into multiple governments in the region while simultaneously fortifying our nation. Economic safeguards are our only option since we don't have the military option.

• What's a strong name for us in the amerikkkas, because as a code of mine, i want to represent a power block, that will gain respect around the world, especially where i'm at in Los angeles.  In example, somalis, eriteans, chinese, filipinos etc, all have respected people because they have actual states. Now i did have Angolan as a quasi nation title, EcoWAS, or Afrakan. Afrakan is used, but we are 99% west afrakans. If you do have a strong as a suggestion for representation for a code, let me know.

• That's a Big undertaking.. Is there a research commitee that does fact finding on different nations?  I know for one, I wouldnt want to associate with Muslims, Christians..

• I understand everything you say... 

But I see a few things that we Agree on..

-We all need a place to reside, whether it's living fulltime, retirement or entrepeneurship.. 

-We all want to own and not lease

I guess the thing is that we are all different stages of being able to make this happen, whether due to financial reasons, specific country or availability of land, etc

Maybe more targeted groups forums need to be formed to move things along..   

• Yes an Afrikstan has to be owned by us not leased.Countries like Angola Namibia Gambia Liberia Nigeria DR Congo land can be obtained if we can present them with an organization that is more than a social network with social economic and political power in America 

• Stick with us brother 

This reply was deleted.