Platform revamp?

1. Memo mo Abibifahodie! (Greetings of Black=Afrikan Liberation!) It came to my attention that the B.A.I.O. site is set up under a platform that isn't Afrikan owned. I do not mean this in an offensive way, I feel the Admin. Set up this site with what was available to them at the time. I honestly feel it is disingenuous to use the rhetoric of Black Afrikan infrastructure using a communications infrastructure that is not Afrikan. I came across a site Abibitumi.com a project started by Dr. Obadaele Kambon. Discovered this platform via Dynast Amir (Search fo Uhruhru) interview with Dr. Kambon. While tuning in to Brother Holips live show a couple weeks back, I overheard a brother speaking on making changes to our ning site. I invite you to Abibitumi.com to see what the platform has to offer. Maybe we can do a B.A.I.O. site revamp using this Platform. Invite Afrikan=Black People! https://www.abibitumi.com/invite/ ; Thank you for your time in reading this post and considering my proposal. I hope to hear back from the B.A.I.O. community to see what are any thoughts on the post. Memo mo Abibifahodie.

You need to be a member of Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network to add comments!

Join Black Afrikan Infrastructure Organization Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• @David Tufts great idea about abibitumi.com. We should strive to do everything BLACK AFRICAN and continue to grow and evolve with time. My BAIO bro's n sis's get off your menstrual cycle and listen to the brother because he is right.

• You sound ridiculous right now bruh.  First of all, none of you "everything BLACK AFRICAN" proselytizers have yet to show us how the aforementioned website would improve upon what we have at this time, aside from giving us a false sense of it being "black" produced. I say "false" because I have already stated that the website is not based on anything black because it is running on the Wordpress platform.

So here's what you can do....You and your "everything BLACK AFRICAN" crusaders can code up a website that is better than or at least equivalent to the site we have right now.  It should contain all of the pages, the groups, the functionality, etc that is currently found on the BAIO website.  This should be done from the ground up on a computer that is 100% BLACK AFRICAN made, down to the intergrated circuits. Oh, and you need to upload the script on an "Black African" owned internet pipeline and have it hosted by a "Black African" owned hosting company that uses "Black African" produced servers.

Let us know when you get all of that taken care of and then maybe we will take your "everything Black AFRICAN" stance seriously.

• This reply was deleted.
        • The end game is Land, Infrastructure, and Nationhood. Everything else is a side issue.  I agree with Kala, let's just move forward brother. Contrary to what you may believe I don't "get off" on "internet battling", especially not with brothers who have registered on the BAIO website.

• That's something we can agree on haha that should be the end game to everyone on this site. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and taking time to reply to the post.

• Let’s move on.There are no Black/African owned infrastructure.We are all on the White/Asian man’s grid so let’s stop with the plantation politics and move forward 

• Lol 

• Right now I believe that the BAIO site is functioning as it should and serving its purpose.  Any upgrades to the BAIO's website should be centered around functionality issues that our members may point out in the future.  So first brother you need to explain how the site you are referring to would help to improve the functionality of the BAIO website. The abibitumi.com website is running on the Wordpress platform. The last time I checked that is not an "Afrikan" platform, so I'm kinda confused with the point that your trying to make here.

• Is this brotha an agent??

• I mean most of us have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, snapchat, kwk. (Katha wa katha, in the Twi language represents etc. or etcetera in English language) Does it not make sense to have a presence on multiple Black =Afrikan social platforms?

• This BAIO site is for a specific goal and agenda.It is for people with like mind who want ultimately Land Infrastructure and Nationhood In Africa.Language and all of the superficial or trivial things takes thousands of years to develop.No other group has business finance sciences governance on the level of the BAIO.We welcome friendship and partnership but this social media is growing everywhere and is never being taken down 

This reply was deleted.